Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dinner at Jogoya

Woke up at 4.30 in the morning so I could pack and get ready to sit the Train to KL. I was practically stoned and didn't even bother wearing my contact lenses. I just got on the train and dozed off until 7.30am. Called Nicholas up for a morning call as he was supposed to pick me up at 8.15am at Kelana Station. How nice of him. I owe u a bunch!

He drove me to work, then I realized my student wasn't going to come and Ryan had not opened the shop yet. Therefore, I had to wait at the nearby coffee shop and ate breakfast on my own as Nicholas had to rush for work also. 

After work, I went behind to My Body Secrets, which happens to be Ruby's shop, to wait for them for dinner with Vincent at Jogoya. We went to Starhill a little early so we could shop around. Bad idea. I got myself some new phone covers again and spent RM70 on 3 of them. and RM20 on the calculators...

Got to Starhill at 7.30pm for dinner... Interesting place...




After dinner, we had a short walk as everything around was closed. We saw these glitter guys posing on the streets, with a container in front of them, asking for donation I guess? So cool! How uncomfortable it is in their shoes! Not forgetting on the hot Streets...


Apparently the green one had some glitter in his eyes I guess...
Just some random pictures of KL. I suddenly am starting to love my country...





Hey, what's this dude doing inside my car? Get out you punk! LOL!
Another view of KLCC

That's about it for today. Was so full that my belly is totally bloated!!! CRAZY!!! HAHAHAA!!! Til tomorrow, Take care, have a good night and GOD BLESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment