Monday, November 14, 2011

Chanelle's Bday, A hectic day...

Off day finally!!! However, Mondays are not exactly a relaxing day for me as I get to go shopping and then get on the train to Ipoh. Travelling is starting to get to me lately. I knew it would take a while for me to finally be tired of all the travelling but I just didn't expect it to happen so soon...

Went to Mid Valley today to find something for my bestie. After all, it's her birthday!!!

Guess what I got her?
It's something I wanted to get for myself, but then again, I thought she would use it more than I do as she is in the business line. I hope she would love it. It's such a cool pen...

Then, sis and I went for drinks at Starbucks and got myself some cards... COOL CARDS!!! Christmas mood ON!
Such a nice weather to travel back Ipoh. At least I won't be freezing in the train...
I bought this new sunspexs from Robinsons. Cool huh? It was only RM69. Not bad for a blinged sunglass.

As I got back to Ipoh, I drove mom to Jelapang to pick up something from someone and then back to Ipoh. By the time I reached home, Georgina was waiting outside my door already. We were having a surprise party for Chanelle. I was also noticed in the last minute. We headed to Overtime, the new bar! Ipoh really is growing... No longer the outdated retirement place I guess...

After she arrived, we immediately took out the cake, cut and eat it because I had a dinner around the corner and was already late for it. ^^. Seems more like I was the Main Lead...
Happy birthday Chanelle!!! May you be blessed in any way possible!!!

After dinner, Vincent and Serica followed me to Overtime to say hi to Chanelle before heading straight to TGV Jusco for our movie, Immortal. It was quite a cool movie! Very Hercules. Supper afterwards, then FINALLY home at about 2AM again... WOW! Tired... KO... 

-N-

No comments:

Post a Comment