Saturday, June 7, 2014

Kim Jong Kook at Encorp Strand Mall

Today is work day again as usual for me. However, I got off early and dozed off at the office since I had nowhere to go. At 5pm, a celebrity, Kim Jong Kook from the TV game show, Running Man, was to appear at Encorp Strand Mall, Kota Damansara for their opening, which was located right behind my office. Due to my friends' high demand for photos, I decided to shorten my nap time and walk over for a few photos and videos.

When I got there, the celebrity wasn't on stage yet. There were never on time. I walked around and realized there was another event going on. It was the Chi Chi and Cha Cha casting call. No very sure what's it about though.

 photo CIMG0002_zps9f4dab2a.jpg  photo CIMG0003_zps76c4fbfe.jpg 
 
Not long after, Kim Jong Kook was up. My first impression? He is a big guy. Seriously BIG! Here's some photos and videos to watch...
 photo CIMG0005_zpsd3591243.jpg  photo CIMG0011_zpsf719e135.jpg  photo CIMG0019_zpsc3dd3d0d.jpg  photo CIMG0025_zps4de8376d.jpg  photo CIMG0031_zps47022f5c.jpg  photo CIMG0062_zps43f9f8e4.jpg 
 
 
 
 
 
That's all I have for today. Sorry for the very short post as this post is only specially dedicated to my friends who are very into him. I am guilty as charged for not knowing who he is and not going head over heels for him. ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment