Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kazu's Birthday!!!

Today's Kazu's birthday!!! WOW WEE!!! He happens to be in Ipoh for his birthday!!! We all made a plan to go to his place to surprise him with a plate of sushi. However, all of us arrived and parked few doors away to wait for the person who was having the sushi. That person was late, and we saw Kazu go out with his mom. He saw us alright... and the surprise was not a success anymore...

Instead, we all followed him to see where he was heading to and found out that he was buying bus tickets to head back to Singapore tonight! DAMN! We then went for lunch while he headed home to get his hair cut. We then went to have some dessert at Woong Kee, the best Tau Fu Fah in Ipoh!

Some school girls were interviewing the shop for their school history project and they happened to be my juniors! I was happy enough to also accept their interview... Here's a random boring video I made again...

We then went to Kazu's house to pick him up for some shopping at Aeon. He hsan't been there before anyway. I saw this shop with interesting One Piece figures and had to take them down just because I know many people are big fans of it. I have no idea at all to what they are though. LOL!



We then had some sushi at Sakae Sushi since it was Happy hour time! I know I have always been going for the same promotions so forgive me for posting the same things over and over again...


I had to rush home at 5pm because I had a mistake with my students and they were already at my house for half an hour already. We had to cut short the gathering. SAD.

Night came, I showered after my short jog with my doggies and wore some comfy leggings with ECX Tee. Wasn't feeling very feminine tonight.

Had to pick Kazu up to send him off to the bus station before I met up with my other gang of boys in Euro House. I was greedy and had a cup of free wine and a cup of cocktail on the house.

I ordered Salmon Salad although I have had my dinner already. Was feeling hungry tonight...

Greedy as always and also the typical MALAYSIAN, I asked for FREE GIFTS. LOL!!! They gave me 2 angry birds in the end instead of the Hello Kitty that I remanded for. >< Better than nothing though. LOL!



Happy happy...

KitKat and I

The night didn't stop there! After some games of pool and also some drinks, we headed off to Choy Kee in Ipoh Garden for some supper!!! FATDIEME!!!







Seriously, they were just simply DELICIOUS TO THE MAX!!! Oh wow... fattening much!!! To eat and sleep...

Kazu sent us this in Facebook... Touching much... I miss our old days too...

No comments:

Post a Comment