Monday, April 30, 2012

Chatime Promotion!!!

After getting home from my train ride from KL Sentral to Ipoh, I had dinner at home before heading out with my boys again to Chatime!!! What's going on? Check this out!

We got there by 9pm, saw the crowd and dropped me off first to stand in the queue. LOOK AT THE CROWD!!!

The queue was so long because of the limited number of people working.
It took us about 20-30 minutes to get our order and drinks. We didn't get what we wanted at first because they told us that they ran out of milk. Yeah right? Tell me then why they had Hazelnut Milk Tea? Don't they need milk for that too? 

We were enjoying our drinks until 10pm and checked out the queue again. The promotion was supposed to stop by 10pm but I guess it was just impossible due to the queue!!! Take a look below!!!

The view from outside!!!

Here's a picture of my Chatime card and our CHATIMES!!! OM NOM NOM NOM!!!

This Red Bean is not supposed to have Pearls inside but there were a lot of it. I guess they didn't have enough Red Beans, therefore they had to mix some other stuff to make it look filled? Plus it's not less ice at all...

Here's a short video that I made. Trying out the new application that I downloaded via my iPhone...


Colby got hungry after and we headed to Anika Selera for a second round of food... FAT FAT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment