Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Get Inspired at The DiGi WWWOW Awards



WWWOW!!! It's almost submission due date already and I just realized I have not blogged about this at all to WWWin passes to the DiGi WWWOW Awards!! What's this DiGi WWWOW Awards? SERIOUSLY??? It's nothing much actually... JUST THAT IT'S DiGi’s Most Glamorous Event!!!

It is going to be the social media’s biggest night that would be in HEADLINES or at least the talk of TOWN for quite a while!!! This is an event that I would never want my blog to be left out on...

To grab some tickets, I have to work for it. Let's hope we'll get it... I too want to blog about it soooo much!!!! So here goes!!!

The internet is something that we live by everyday in this century. Leaving my iPhone back at home is not an option as I have to check my twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Youtube daily! There's just so much to do with the internet and too much to see. 

There's these few people who inspire me a lot on the internet. There's Ernest, the guy who draws comics on his blog, cheering up everyone's Monday blues by making a fool out of his bros at dontlikethatbro.blogspot.com. He makes such an effort to put up a post no matter in whatever condition at least twice a week. It's no doubt that his posts on the blog does brighten one's day. The more he should win in the WWWOW's event! His passion and effort of blogging has made me try to be a more responsible blogger than to neglect my blog like I used to years back.

Then recently, the DJ from Hitz.fm, JinnyboyTV had inspired me quite a lot! From an ordinary person to being in a band, he became a DJ on Hitz.fm, a blogger and also a now, producer of JINNYBOYTV! He films down everything that actually does ring our bell and also gives us memories to come back to. He made us remember what used to be our childhood and also reminded us of things that we have put way back to the end corners of our brains. Of course, this also enables him to get to the coolest awesome-EST people in the world and I would love and do anything to be in his shoes for one day. 

So, DIGI... I WISH YOU WOULD GIVE ME PASSES TO MEET THE PEOPLE WHO INSPIRE ME AND GET TO TAKE PICTURES WITH THEM, BLOG OF THEM AND HAVE THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!! 


PWETTY PUHLEASEEEEEEE...

No comments:

Post a Comment