Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy Dragon Year!!!

It finally 2012!!! Have you done your resolutions for the past year or the years before? I am just sick and tired of making resolutions every beginning of the year and not achieving some of it.So this year, I will just say I will try my best to be a happy person, make people around me happy, be the best friends anyone could ask for, earn as much and try to use little, try to blog at least twice a week and try to vlog more. Nothing more than that. People say that 2012 is the last year on the calender or the end of the world? However, I will just live life the fullest as I always do. 

Today's the first day of the year. I started my day by driving out in the MRS, to pick up my bestie for lunch before sending her off for her movie at Jusco.

Photobucket
I drove on the highway to pick her and all I went to was 130km/h as I wanted to reach my destination in one piece.
Photobucket
For lunch, we had some Rojak from Hollywood since I had some dimsum from home.
Photobucket
After dropping Chanelle off at Jusco, I went to Kar Hing's house to pick him up for lunch. We headed to Beacon Point for lunch, a place where he failed to go twice as they were closed. Thank God it is open today though they close on Sundays. He ordered a set with soup, main meal, cake and tea. Here's his soup. Looks yummy???
Photobucket
I on the other hand only had a piece of Sinfully Nice cake. Seriously, it is the name of the cake! Sinfully Nice and no doubt... IT IS very sinfully nice... YUM!!!
Photobucket
They still had some christmas deco in the shop. Cute...
Photobucket
We were shooed out of the shop not long after as it was time for them to close. Bummer thing is that it was raining cat shit and dog shit! They didn't have the tendency to offer us an umbrella. Oh well, we just stood outside and talked and made a very lame video as usual... ^^
Photobucket


Then, we were stuck in JAM at Jusco area... DAMN!!!
 
If you saw the video above, you would get to know where we headed to after the jam...
Photobucket
Came home after sending Kar Hing home, and dozed off on the sofa. Damn was I tired in the very cooling weather...
 
 
Last but not least, I would like to wish you all a HAPPY DRAGON YEAR!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment