Monday, October 24, 2011

Another birthday dinner, with my family this time.

Woke up at 2 in the afternoon on Monday, the day of my birthday, after only about 8 hours of sleep. I guess I can really be a robot soon. So tiring having to be all energetic day after day...

Dinner was at Tualang with my family and also my sister's Godparents from Australia. The food was so incredibly satisfying. 

The prawns? WOW! As big as two of my iphones... 


Huge right? The meal was so satisfying I forgot to take pictures of everyone else... TEEHEE!!!

Cake session... Another kind of Pandan Cake from Yohan Cake shop. YUM!!!

 Me and my cake... Me ugly as I didn't bother making up...

 Cut da cake!

NOMNOMNOM!!! 5th cake for the year!!! FAT FAT FAT!!! Tualang journey took us like almost an hour and let me tell you a secret. I nearly died today. Seriously! As I was on the way to Tualang, I nearly got into an accident and everyone in the car thought it was the end for us... Imagine not getting to see me anymore and having my birthday being my death day also... Thank God that we survived not being killed...

Got home and camwhored though I was damn tired. Chatted with Nicholas til I dozed off entirely. So damn tiring!!! Just a short post as I am just too tired to post more... My brain is officially blocked...

No comments:

Post a Comment