Monday, June 11, 2012

On the house from Euro House again!!!

Awww... ain't my doggie a cutie? HAHA... Had to post her photo before I start blogging today... LOL!

Photobucket
 
Finally I got time to unpack all my stuff from Bali today. I came back from KL early today, just to be home. It's been a week plus since I was back here. I'm a really homely person.
Photobucket
 
Feeling so happy that I got my shoes. Wearing them out tonight!!!
Photobucket
 
Went to Euro House with my two boys again. At Euro House, I started Spamming Meng's instagram again. HEHE...
Photobucket

Photobucket
 
French Fries ordered by me that my boys claimed was bigger coz I'm the vvip there. Really? I don't realize as it is always as big as this when I ordered. LOL!
Photobucket
Then, I went to bug the waiters there and also Meng while I was bored. They were talking about Haagen Dazs ice-cream and I joked about having some too. Little did I know that Meng ordered the waiter to make me a cup!!!
Photobucket
 
What's more surprising is that he offered a cup each to my boys too!!! Thanks Meng and Euro House for the Haagen Dazs Ice-cream tonight!!! You guys are the BESTEST BEST~!!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment