Friday, June 8, 2012

Lights and Music at KLCC!

No work today. I have made my replacement classes yesterday. Being booked for the day for a movie and some dinner at Jogoya. However, we were unlucky that Jogoya was fully booked... DANG!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
I watched a movie called Prometheus in Pavillion. It's supposed to be the story before Aliens were born. However, to me, the movie was a little dry and too long winded. No matter how much people try to change my thinking and kept telling me how awesome this movie is, it still was BORING to me... ZZZZZ. I tried SO HARD not to FALL ASLEEP!!! Sorry, Prometheus fans...
Photobucket
 
After the movie, I was so tempted and had to buy the pair of Adidas that I have been waiting for for months! Yes, I got it in the end. I even got a member card for life after buying it.
Photobucket
 
These baby shoes are so CUTEEE!!!! Of course I didn't buy the baby version la! I bought the adult version..
Photobucket
 
I bet you thought I was kidding when I said I bought that pair of adult shoes right? WRONG! I was totally serious. I eyed for this pair of shoes for months and got it finally! I know I said that before, but yeah! OVEREXCITED OVER MY VERY EXPENSIVE GORGEOUS SHOES!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
We went to Plaza Lowyat after to buy some cheap stuff, handphone stuff and got myself a cover to match my shoes! And not forgetting, it's Paul Frank! My favourite brand!!!
Photobucket
 
Dinner was at Lot 10's Shabu. Steamboating since it's something I haven't had in a while.
Photobucket

Photobucket
 
Prakash SMS'ed me during my dinner asking me to join him and his friends at KLCC during the night to watch some sounds and lights. It was a festival celebrated by many. Since I had no plans for the night, I went with the FLOW~
Photobucket
 
So I arrived at KLCC and still could not get my eyes off the amazing buildings. I had to snap pictures after we got our Starbucks while enjoying the lights and music.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
There was also band after band performing on stage which was a little far from us. What a pity for the distance...
Photobucket

Photobucket
 
People from all over the place were enjoying it by dancing, putting on some special performances and having the "train" around the whole area the whole night! It's really a scene which you don't see in Malaysia everyday!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Here's a picture of Prakash with a person of the event, with her lighted up T-Shirt!
Photobucket
Pictures time!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
Here's some videos you may enjoy.



We had to leave early as Prakash was afraid that the jam may start soon.  We skipped the fireworks and walked to his car. Then, I got to take a better picture of the twins! Such beautiful pair...
Photobucket

Photobucket
 
Prakash was hungry, so we headed to the mamak nearby my place, which happened to be his usual spot for some supper and he had shisha. He brought me to his friend's shop which was next door with all the limited edition stuff! Even stuff from Jeremy Scott! But luckily, they did not have my pair of shoes... He took my Paul Frank and took a picture which said "I want this" on his face. LOL!
Photobucket
It was a great night overall. Tiring night too!

No comments:

Post a Comment