Sunday, February 26, 2012

FOOD POST

After work yesterday, I dyed my hair myself to a darker shade and got dressed for Justin and Shizuka's birthday dinner. We went to this Nonya place for dinner. Here's me and my camwhoring session of my new hairdo and also my outfit.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We went to Mum's Place for dinner.
Photobucket
How can we have dinner without WINE?
Photobucket
Cake!!! It's Lavender flavour. It's very different and supposedly good but I am not that into it.
Photobucket
Shizuka, my sister and Justin.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I stuck around only for dinner until BM came to pick me up to accompany him for his late dinner. Since I owed him a present for his birthday a week ago, I decided to treat him to a meal. We went to Giza and landed at Fullhouse.
Photobucket
He ordered a Chicken Chop dish and it looked amazing. He was clueless to the bean-looking stuff so I took a bite on it and couldn't figure out what it was myself. Weird...
Photobucket
Then, I started camwhoring again...
Photobucket
And I camwhored even MORE after I had permission to use his watch as a prop for about 5 minutes... HAHA!!!
Photobucket
That's what I'm talking about. GSHOCK!!!
Photobucket
 
Sister took me to dinner at Purple Cane for dinner today. YUM!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
So busy on her phone as always...
Photobucket
Here's the FOOD!!! WOOHOO!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I had to have dessert and it was GOOD!!! Chrysanthemum dessert.
Photobucket
After, I went to the shop opposite in Mid Valley to eat some Guai Lin Gou as I think I needed it for my health wise.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment