Friday, December 23, 2011

Alvin and the Chipmunks!!!

Today, I woke up earlier than the usual off days just to pick up my students from their houses for a movie at Jusco, Alvin and the Chipmunks, also with my buddies. On the way to Jusco from everyone’s houses, everyone was driving from 20-50km/h! Seriously crazy man! What’s with Ipoh drivers nowadays anyway?

The movie was at 11.30am and we had time to buy some snacks from the supermarket to sneak into the cinema to eat as we would only have our lunch after the movie.

The show was funny and I loved it this time because it included a lot of dancing besides just dancing along their singing. It was good to me. No idea what you think about it.
Photobucket
After the movie, we had McDonalds.
Photobucket
I bought 2 Happy meals which included an Alvin and a Brittany. So adorable. Alvin could do more stunts. I made him do a handstand? LOL.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Then, we walked around and took photos of my one student who is willing to take pictures before sending them home. 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My buddies and I went for another round of food! Secret Recipe for tea time! YUM!!! I ordered the new Creme Brulee Cheesecake. It was DELICIOUSLY GOOD!!! I have not always been a fan of Cheesecakes but PLEASE oh PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER SLICE!!! 
Photobucket


Got home, sister was back from KL finally. Ate a late Goh Dong dinner, then left for Euro House. Had VVIP treatment as I got my same usual sofa space at the last minute and got to play pool without waiting in line. That's the life. That's why I love going there. The people there are just too nice and well-going! I will never get bored with that place. My second home... They even let me fool around with their head accessories which are a part of their uniform. ^^
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment