Thursday, November 24, 2011

On this beautiful day, I woke up at 7am to get ready, for my brother's ROM with my sister-in-law! I took a bath, curled my hair, got dressed up and camwhored!!!



Then, we headed to the Government department all the way in Jelapang for the ROM to be held.


It didn't take long for us to enter the small room, the one and only room available for ROM sessions and leave in less than 10 minutes. WOW! Who knew ROM would be that fast?
After, we just took photos of each other and left back to my home for more nice pictures. Thanks to Eugene for being our photographer of the day.








After sending everyone off from my home, Taikor, sis-in-law, Eugene, mom and I drove to Meru to have our lunch and at the same time take a look at their wedding dinner place. It's going to be held at Meru, right next to the sea!!!


Finally I got a photo from Eugene of me and my baby!!! Such a good one too!!!
I camwhored during the night as it would be the last night of having this long hair. Bid farewell...

Stay tuned to tomorrow's post to see how I look like!!! New Look, New Life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment